Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Homemade Edward Scissorhands Costume
Homemade Edward Scissorhands Costume. October 9, 2013 by elan s. Look for shapes that you can simplify.

Rubie's grand heritage edward scissorhands costume 183. I started out wanting to be edward scissor hands for halloween. I made the suit from gorilla brand duct tape and the scissorhands from various hardware, springs and mighty putty.
Edward Scissorhand Find This Pin And More On.
See more ideas about edward scissorhands, edward scissorhands halloween costume, edward. Halloween customs simple (yet effective) edward scissorhands costume for kiddos: Some people have been asking for a more detailed explanation of how i made my scissorhands.
I Made The Jacket And Pants From Gorilla Brand Duct Tape And The Hands From Various Hardware, Scissors And Mighty Putty.
The first step is to research the costume from the movie. The whole costume took me about two months and $250 to make. I made my costume from an old fake leather raincoat and a spandex black suit i got from a second hand store, and cut up a plastic lid into the shape of knives and painted them.
As Far As Make Up It’s Not So Easy To Explain But I’ll Try Anyway.
For the bottom, you also need. Once you have an idea of the shapes you want for the fingers draw those onto poster board. Then you'll take the different sizes of scissors and put them on the.
This Is The Trickiest Part, But Have No Fear, It's Relatively Easy.
I started out wanting to be edward scissor hands for halloween. 1 to assemble the edward's scissorhands costume first you need to focus on the equipment. Cut a 2cm long (aprox) line through the middle of one end.
Try To Put The Blades Onto The Fingers To See If It Fits.
I downloaded a free pattern for each of the scissors and printed it out. I used the template to cut out the scissorhands pieces from foam core board, then i spraypainted them silver and used a sharpie marker on the edges of the blades. Here it is, it's more of a technical overview than a tutorial but.
Comments
Post a Comment